Thursday, June 14, 2007

The Terminator Will Be On Vacation Next Week

I'll be taking next week off...unless, of course, I find myself compelled to terminate someone, lol. While I'm gone, take some time to check on these things...



* Take my blog survey. You can follow the link at the top of my blog's front page, or go here. This will give me a better idea of who my readers are and where your interests lie.

* Visit the Electronic Frontier Foundation (EFF) and consider donating. They help protect the rights of bloggers and, by extension, the truly free press we now enjoy since the explosion of blogging.

* Help support The Terminator by either donating or simply signing my guestbook. There are several buttons there on the sidebar which will give you a chance to subscribe to this blog, rate what I've written, etc. Take a look and have some fun!

* Visit some of the blogs on my blogroll.

* Stop by the Human Rights Campaign's site and either donate or subscribe to some of their email publications. They've got alot to offer, and they'll help you stay on top of what's going on in the battle for equality.

My regular posting will resume on Monday, June 25...unless that urge to terminate strikes me sooner, that is.

No comments: