Thursday, April 19, 2007

The Terminator May Have a Benefactor

Recently, I was approached by a very generous person who has offered to help me in my blogging and writing efforts by funding my writing. We're working out the details, but this should be a positive step in expanding my blog and allowing me the flexibility to get some of my fictional works to finally be dusted off and finished...then hopefully published, lol.

Expanding my blog will take money, and this generous offer will help me do that while I seek out advertisers and such to pick up the costs involved in running a fully functional blog site. Any way you look at it, this is a very exciting development...especially since blogging has now become the only true source of a free press.

To my new benefactor...Thank you very much!!!

No comments: